Please read carefully all the following instructions
You must fill out the Registration Form at the bottom of this section (when completed, you are automatically confirmed)
Registration is available up to November 17th, 2023
Registration is FREE OF CHARGE
Participants are welcome to share their scientific results in the Poster section, in the Short Video section or in the Oral Flash Presentation (10 min) section. See details in the Abstract Guidelines below.
>>>IMPORTANTE PARA ALUNOS DA UFRJ<<<
O 4th International Symposium on Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry será ofertado na forma de disciplina "Tópicos Especiais: IV ISPMeC" do Programa de Pós-Graduação em Farmacologia e Química Medicinal (PPGFQM, ICB, UFRJ), disponível para alunos de qualquer programa de pós-graduação do Brasil, desde que solicitado no ato da inscrição e cumpridas as exigências de presença e envio de resenha.
Participação: para obtenção dos créditos, será cobrada a presença em 100% do evento.
Avaliação: além da participação, será solicitado aos alunos a entrega de uma resenha crítica a respeito de uma das palestras do evento e/ou de um artigo publicado por um dos palestrantes.
● Sign up deadline: Submission postponed to November 17th 2023.
● Please send your abstract to: email@example.com
● Please fill the e-mail subject line following this format: YOUR FULL NAME - ABSTRACT
● Abstracts must be submitted upon registration in PDF format
● Model for abstract submission can be downloaded from the following links:
● Only Abstracts in English will be considered and accepted
● Abstracts must be submitted only by the author or co-author
● Abstracts can be submitted until November 17th, 2023
● All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the International Symposium Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry scientific committee
● By default, all approved abstracts will be considered for flash presentation
● Abstracts must be structured including title, authors (do not use as surname: Filho, Sobrinho, Neto and Junior), and institution of each author
● It is strongly recommended to not exceed 1500 characters (including spaces) with a graphical abstract
● Use standard abbreviations for units of measure, other abbreviations should be spelled out in full at first mention followed by the abbreviation in parentheses
● The abstract must be divided into: Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion
● Participants can self-volunteer for FLASH presentation (of 10 minutes) during the submission of the written abstract. After the presentations there will be discussion with the audience.
● Participants selected for Flash presentation will be contacted via e-mail until November 19th, 2023.
● Alternatively, participants can also volunteer for our session of flash presentations in short video format (2 min) that will be shown during the IV ISPMeC or volunteer for our poster section.